This session will cover:
- Your rights in the work place
- Common issues in the workplace
- Your rights as an employee and where to get help.
Employment rights information will be presented by JobWatch.
When: Tuesday 18 May 2021
Time: 2:00-3:00 PM
Planning your future
This session about Wills and Powers of Attorney will provide you with information on advanced care directives, family agreements, and succession mediation. It will also give you an overview of relevant support services for these topics and elder abuse.
When: Wednesday 19 May 2021
Time: 2:00-3:30 PM
Mandarin interpreter available.
Dealing with fines
This session for community members will explore the law relating to fines (infringement notices):
- What a fine is
- Reasons you might get a fine
- Your options when you receive a fine
- Where to get help.
When: Thursday 20 May 2021
Time: 10:30-11:30 AM
Register for Dealing with fines