ECLC’s ‘Law Week in the library’ information sessions will be held at different libraries across the eastern region during Law Week.
ECLC will host a series of community legal education sessions and stalls, covering topics relevant to local community members.
With different topics and presentation styles, see the links for details:
- Nunawading Library on Monday 14 May 2018, 10:30 am to 12:30 pm
- Vermont South Library on Tuesday 15 May 2018, 10:30 am to 12:30 pm
- Boronia Library on Tuesday 15 May 2018, 10:00 am to 12:00 pm
- Doncaster Library on Wednesday 16 May, 10:30 am to 12:30 pm
- Croydon Library on Wednesday 16 May, 2018 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm
- Ferntree Gully Library on Thursday 17 May, 2018 9:00 am to 12:00 pm
- The Pines Library on Thursday 17 May, 2018 10:30am to 12:30 pm
- Ringwood Library on Thursday 17 May, 2:00 pm to 3:30 pm
- Bulleen Library on Friday 18 May 2018, 10:30 am to 12:30 pm
An additional legal information stall is being held at:
- Monbulk Living & Learning Centre, 21 Main Rd, on Wednesday 16 May, 11:30-12:30pm.
Victoria Law Foundation and ECLC encourage you to take public transport to this Law Week event. Plan your trip using the Public Transport Victoria Journey Planner.