Page updated May 14, 2018
Law Week 2018 in the Library Near You
ECLC’s ‘Law Week in the library’ information sessions will be held at different libraries across the eastern region during Law Week.
ECLC will host a series of community legal education sessions and stalls, covering topics relevant to local community members.
With different topics and presentation styles, see the links for details:
- Nunawading Library on Monday 14 May 2018, 10:30 am to 12:30 pm
- Vermont South Library on Tuesday 15 May 2018, 10:30 am to 12:30 pm
- Boronia Library on Tuesday 15 May 2018, 10:00 am to 12:00 pm
- Doncaster Library on Wednesday 16 May, 10:30 am to 12:30 pm
- Croydon Library on Wednesday 16 May, 2018 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm
- Ferntree Gully Library on Thursday 17 May, 2018 9:00 am to 12:00 pm
- The Pines Library on Thursday 17 May, 2018 10:30am to 12:30 pm
- Ringwood Library on Thursday 17 May, 2:00 pm to 3:30 pm
- Bulleen Library on Friday 18 May 2018, 10:30 am to 12:30 pm
These sessions are supported by a grant funded from Victoria Law Foundation. ECLC also acknowledges the support of the Whitehorse Manningham Libraries Network.
An additional legal information stall is being held at:
- Monbulk Living & Learning Centre, 21 Main Rd, on Wednesday 16 May, 11:30-12:30pm.
Victoria Law Foundation and ECLC encourage you to take public transport to this Law Week event. Plan your trip using the Public Transport Victoria Journey Planner.