Volunteers and Partnerships Dinner 2018
Thursday, 10th May 2018
Green Acres Golf Club, Kew Victoria
Eastern Community Legal Centre’s Volunteers and Partnerships Dinner is an excellent annual event to acknowledge both the Centre’s extraordinary volunteers, as well as the crucial partnerships across the Eastern Region and beyond that make ECLC’s important work possible and amplify its impact.
Since its inception in 2007, the event has grown to consistently well over 130 attendees including lawyer and paralegal volunteers, key legal and community agencies, and supporters. Guest speakers from across the legal and broader community have featured, along with the stories of many volunteers.
This year, Dr Tessa Boyd-Caine, inaugural CEO of Health Justice Australia presented on the challenging theme of ‘Healing Justice?’.
Videos below from the evening:
- Welcome to Country: Aunty Zeta Thomson
- CEO’s Address: Michael Smith
- Keynote Address: Dr. Tessa Boyd-Caine
- Q&A with Dr. Tessa Boyd-Caine
- Volunteer Award Presentation: Belinda Lo (Director Legal Services)
- What is Healing Justice?
- Volunteering at Eastern Community Legal Centre