Eastern Community Centre (ECLC) is thankful for the contributions of approximately 100 volunteers whose skills and expertise allow the Centre to deliver a range of services, including but not limited to:
- legal advice
- intake and administration
- casework support
- legal research and policy work
- community legal education
ECLC welcomes applications to volunteer with the Centre. Please read the following information carefully before applying.
- ECLC is fortunate to receive considerable interest in volunteering. Applications for voluntary positions will be retained on a waiting list for six months. Applicants will be contacted if a suitable position becomes available.
- ECLC requires a minimum commitment of six months to any volunteer position in the hope of building an ongoing and mutually beneficial relationship with all volunteers. As such, ECLC is unable to assist work experience students, short-term placement volunteers or provide supervision for professional experience.
- ECLC is committed to recognising the invaluable and long-standing contribution of its volunteers. We provide a reference on request to eligible volunteers (see Volunteer Reference Policy)
- Generally, ECLC prioritises volunteers who live within our catchment area. The catchment area encompasses the following local government areas:
- Yarra Ranges
How to apply
We’d love to her from you if you’re interested in joining ECLC’s team of amazing volunteers.