Family Law & Young People Project (FLYP)
- Are you aged between 15-25 with experience of going through the family law/family court system?
- Have you struggled to understand your rights in this system?
- Do you want to help other young people understand their rights?
Come share your views with the Family Law & Young People project (FLYP) to let your voice be heard. You will receive a thank you gift card worth $50!
You can have your say in one of three ways:
- Join a focus group with other young people where you can bounce ideas off each other. This could be in person or via Zoom (approximately 1 hour), or
- Speak with a project officer directly, in person or by phone (approximately 30 minutes), or
- Complete an online survey (approximately 10 minutes).
- If you are interested or would like more information, or know someone else who might be interested, please contact Anita at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0459 886 718, Tues-Thurs.
More information about the FLYP Project is contained in this statement here